We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
You will be part of our agile development teams that build, extend and maintain our platform. You share our vision of making our customers life better by providing unrivalled functionality based on highly flexible integrated financial services, orchestrated business process, and a growing number of partners and data sources.
You will be part of our cross functionals agile development teams that are responsible for designing, building, and operating our own micro-services, as well as the services we consume from AWS, along with the software we run on top like Kubernetes, Cassandra, Prometheus, and Kafka.
As a growing company that is very customer focused the development teams work closely with all people throughout the company, in particular the product owners an business analysis.
You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and take full responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code, even where you share the activity with your colleagues.
We expect our developers also to be part of our operation teams, so you’ll be in shifts on duty to keep our systems healthy and reliable 24/7.
We’re looking for engineers with experience working with platforms who are software engineers at heart. We expect:
• A strong self-learning hacker mindset OR solid technical education in computer science or software engineering. You value clean code.
• Strong experience in building distributed systems and writing resilient, scalable software
• Strong experience working on the backend of a technology product
• Strong experience with Java (Spring Boot), Python or node.js
• Experience with creating, consuming and maintaining a multitude of partner interfaces APIs
• Experience with automated deployment and central configuration management (Jenkins, Chef, Puppet)
• You have been part of an agile development team building SaaS products. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
• You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow
• You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity
• You are fluent in English and German
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.