We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
You will be working at the interface between product management and agile engineering. You analyze business requirements and turn them into technical concepts and requirements, helping both tech and product people to build products that our customers value, and that fit in our business strategy.
You will identify, analyze, prioritize and formulate the complex requirements for processes and IT systems. You will also integrate capabilities and processes of external service providers.
You use visual tools and modeling languages to develop concepts and process representation.
You will support product owners in writing epics and stories.
• Degree in business informatics, economics or comparable courses of study.
• Relevant professional experience in project management, ideally in the ERP environment.
• Experience with modeling tools and languages. Having worked with orchestration tools is a plus.
• You are able to find elegant, but pragmatic solutions, not settling for the mediocre, recognizing opportunities, thinking ahead.
• You have experience from the financial word, preferably in banking or accounting.
• You also should have experience with financial processes of medical doctors in their practices, preferably in the German market.
• English and German are mandatory, more languages are an advantage
• Experience in working agile teams, writing epics and stories.
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.