We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
You will be part of our cross-functional agile development teams that are responsible for designing, building, and operating the services we consume from AWS, along with the software we run on top like Kubernetes, Cassandra, Prometheus, and Kafka.
• Deep understanding of cloud architecture and native services
• Design, develop and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions
• Develop strategies and drive performance optimization of the system to improve its availability.
• Direct and work with development, testing and operations teams to complete system development and implementation
• Strong understanding of system reliability and stability patterns – knowing that cloud means “minimum time to recovery”
Together with our developers you will be part of our operation teams, so you’ll be in shifts on duty to keep our systems healthy and reliable 24/7
• 5+ years in a professional dev and/or ops role.
• Familiar with infrastructure-as-code.
• Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
• Enjoy working in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
• You are fluent in English and German
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.