We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
We build a financial community and marketplace for health professionals to discuss financial challenges in a business context and allow full transparency on how to successfully run a medical practice through financial data and experts.
You are a storytelling champion and great communicator to run and engage with our community. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for Fintech, Health and Social Media, always looking for innovation, providing great content. Since CURE is a young ambitious company this role offers plenty of room for growth and development.
Your tasks will be:
• Set, plan, and implement community campaigns and growth strategies.
• Provide engaging text, image and video content
• Respond to community members in a timely manner
• Select and train community moderators
• Manage content partners and external experts
• Monitor, track and report on online feedback on brand and products
• Stay up-to-date with financial and medical topics
• Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
• Proven work experience as Community Lead or Community Manager in a tech, publishing or marketing background (minimum 1 year)
• Experienced with planning and leading community initiatives
• Experience in building & growing a community
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Strong knowledge of marketing trends and techniques
• Excellent verbal communication skills in German, you are also fluent in English
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Hands-on experience with various social media channels
• Ability to interpret and condense feedback
• Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solver
• Beginner knowledge in video editing software is a plus
• Knowledge in SEO and SEM is a plus
• Journalistic, editorial background is a plus
• Domain knowledge of finance, banking or doctor’s practices is a strong plus
Join and grow with us and become the face of the CURE community.
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to email@example.com.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.