We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
You will be part of our agile development teams that build, extend and maintain our financial platform. You share our vision of making our customers life better by providing unrivaled functionality and UX.
• You will build our modular, responsive web frontends for our banking and business process platform.
• Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Co-ordinate cross-channel features with other team members
• Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Testing your features and being fully responsible for them when they go live.
• Troubleshooting live issues
• A strong self-learning hacker mindset OR solid technical education in computer science or software engineering
• Deep understanding of mobile and web development with
• Very good knowledge of Flutter for app and web development
• Hands-on experience in prototyping tools, e.g. Adobe XD, Figma, similar or more
• Experience in TDD
• Basic knowledge in backend (java, python, Node.js) and interest in developing those skills further
• Experience with automated build processes (e.g. webpack, fuse-box, rollup)
• Experience in developing mobile apps with cross platform frameworks is a plus
• An analytical mind paired with a passion for design (development)
• A structured way of working with a high degree of independence and reliability
• Proven ability to work proactively with team members that may be at remote locations
• German are mandatory, more languages are an advantage
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
• Amazing debugging skills
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.