We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions.
You will be responsible for the software architecture and development standards, growing our integration platform and keeping it flexible. You are the driving force behind delivery and make sure that operations run smoothly.
You will be hands on and technically focused on making sure our product improves from a business and technical perspective. You will base your decisions on expertise and facts, not on gut feelings and personal preferences.
Expect working with agile cross functional teams, cooperating with Head of Product/multiple product owners, driving design reviews, and everything else to push our engineering function further, always with the customer in mind.
We are looking for a person comfortable working with highly available, always on systems that run in the cloud and who understands how to manage that contradiction, applying changes without downtimes, while guaranteeing consistency and reliability.
You will investigate and introduce new tools for improving the applications performance, deployment performance, and security of the deployed stack.
• You are a full-stack developer by heard, and a very experienced software architect.
• You are experienced and comfortable with leading a large, high achieving engineering function
• Strong experience with languages like java, python, node.js and frameworks like React, next.js
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience with building integration platforms with lots of connected systems and partners
• Experience with building a business process orchestration solution
• Experience with building modular, extensible multichannel frontends (web and mobile)
• Experience in working with multiple scrum teams concurrently that are local and remote
• Experience with micro-service architecture that is running in and leveraging the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Strong understanding of system reliability and stability patterns – knowing that cloud means “minimum time to recovery”
• Experience within a customer and product focused environment.
• Experience designing and building mission critical systems.
• Experience within Finance
• Experience within a start-up or scale-up
• English and German are mandatory, more languages are an advantage
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.