We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
• Get to understand the structure, problems and desires of our market, and continuously challenge your assumptions by feedback from customers, evaluators and potential customers
• Development and synchronize the business strategy for your products and functions
• Manage and synchronize your product roadmap, as part of the product portfolio;
• Control the business side of your product: contributions to value, cost, pricing; grow revenue and profit – eventually CLV
• Manage partner relationships if they contribute to your product
• Explain vision and features clearly to stakeholders and scrum teams to form consistent understanding of goals, and maximize the value of products to be delivered
• Work as Product owner in order to coordinate with marketing, sales and support teams to optimize positioning, growth and customer satisfaction
• Coordinate product launches in our agile, continuous deployment setting
• Be familiar with the subject of your product or function ideally with 3+ years of experience and prove of individual achievements
• 3+ years working with agile development teams, sharing the vision, managing the product and sprint backlogs (writing epics and stories), helping to use tech resources in a most efficient way
• You know what NIHITO means, why it is important and where it comes from
• Proven stakeholder and team management capabilities
• Entrepreneurial mindset. Experience with working in growing small to medium companies.
• Working knowledge of software technology, software design and software product life-cycle in a B2B / B2C software environment
• Proactivity and taking responsibility is part of your personal style.
• You know how to leverage limited resources and how to convince with facts.
• You’re comfortable working in a team that deals with ambiguity and change
• Ability to take initiatives and work independently with distributed teams
• You are fluent in English and German
• Domain knowledge of finance, banking or process knowledge of medical practices is a strong plus
• Certified product manager and/or product owner is a plus
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.