We are a young Berlin-based Fintech company with a clear vision:
Reinventing digital banking for healthcare professionals.
At CURE we offer the best of 2 worlds - Fintech and Health. Our customers, doctors and dentists, are at the center of everything we do. We always opt for quality over quantity. We are all about innovation and hands-on financial solutions for the medical practice.
Want to be part of the first vertical Neobank for healthcare?
At CURE we are building a financial ecosystem for doctors and healthcare professionals. Via open banking we connect financial data in the medical practice and simplify business finance management so that doctors have more time for their patients and can make better financial decisions. As part of our growth path we search for a UI/UX Designer that will work within our internal design team to:
• Shape the discipline of UX and design beautiful user experiences for our digital products, in particular our web-based app
• Participate in all design phases, from concept to design to production (evaluations, user-flows, user-feedback, interaction models, wireframes, prototypes, visual mockups, AB testing etc.)
• Develop, iterate and implement holistically components for our design system
• Identify best practices and establish a data-driven, user-centric approach
• Collaborate with other team members (marketing, brand, engineers, product managers and more)
• Maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout all channels and products .
• University degree or equivalent inUX/UI design, graphic design, visual communication or related field with focus on UCD and usability
• 2+ years of experience as full stackUI/UX designer
• Proficient in best practices for UI/UX design, user-centered design processes, as well as a knowledge of userexperience principles and techniques
• Strong references in data-driven design
• Organizational skills, present and execute visionary work, from high level flows to hands-on visual mockups
• Experience with agile product development (Scrum)
• Cross-platform design experience -mobile to desktop (experience with responsive web design)
• At least one e-commerce project, banking / health is a plus
• Know your tools from Design to mockup.Building in webflow and Figma is a plus
• Portfolio - please send it together with your CV
• You are at least fluent in English or German
We want to create values and that includes you, as a member of the CURE family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and access to knowledge and networks in Fintech and Health. Flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture are just as important to us as your ideas and goals. A high degree of responsibility, freedom in the organization of everyday work as well as regular further training for your advancement are part of our offer.
Intelligence, courage, passion, empathy and diversity are the drivers in building our team.
Send us your résumé and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is a fit we'll arrange a first meeting.
The position above is just one of many jobs that are currently open at CURE.
Visit our career page to see all open positions.